Monday, November 24, 2008


Well since the sememster is about over and I havent blogged anything yet, I figured I should probably start. And partially because my family keeps laughing at me for never blogging. Well quit a bit has happened. Hank came home that was huge! I missed him so much. He is still the same old Hank. He dragged me to a young single adult activity a few weeks ago and everyone thought we were dating it. I thought it was pretty funny. We played along with it for a little while and then it was just plain weird, haha. Before Halloween, Andrea, Brooklyn, Brayden, Nat and I went out to the Rowleys Red Barn and picked Pumpkins. It was a good time I thought it was going to be freezing but it was pretty warm. Brooklyn didnt want to walk around so she just sat down and played in the dirt it was pretty funny. Also about a week ago we went to Disney On Ice. I didnt think I was really going to like it but it wasnt so bad. Brayden kept coming up to me and grabbing my face. He had a death grip on my cheeks and the people behind us couldnt stop laughing at him. He kept getting his face super close to mine and I would look him in the eyes for a few seconds and then he would throw his head back and just start belly laughing. He was being so funny!

No comments: