Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nebraska

Thanksgiving was a good time, I just ate with the Newman’s and hung out with the family. I got to meet some of their missionaries and a few new neighbors. There was this one lady that I met who was a new convert and she was so funny. She was always joking about when she was in jail and all of the times she was arrested. I couldn’t stop laughing every time she would tell a story. So Cami Newman got her mission call, she is going to Budapest Hungary. She leaves January 14, that’s so soon. She has so much to do so when we were in Nebraska we were always shopping and looking for things for her to take. She is so excited, and I’m so excited for her. She will be such a good missionary and is so ready to be a missionary. My cousin Hank is still sexier than ever, he’s just been workin and killin it on the skate and snowboard. He’s still lookin for a little hottie to call his own. So help a brother out. If you have anyone in mind just let him know he is always up for a good time.

No comments: