Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nebraska

I just got home from Nebraska. I went out there for thanksgiving to visit my dad and the Newman’s. It was the longest drive of my life. It took us 13 hours to get there. We left Tuesday night after my sophomore game and stopped in Laramie Wyoming to sleep for a few hours. We got up at 5 and drove the rest of the way. Cami is kind of a slow driver so we just tried to let me or Eric drive most of the way. I know this blog is boring but I have nothing else to blog about. When we got to Nebraska we went and picked up the kids from school and then I got to go see my Dad and Diann. It was so good to see them, I haven’t seen them since last may. I was so tired when we got there I just wanted to go to bed but we didn’t go to bed till like 1. I love the Newman’s and their family, they are so nice and are such amazing people. They would do anything for anyone and are always helping everyone out. I am so thankful that I got to hang out and be with them all weekend.

No comments: